CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Week 31




Blake said for week 31 we had to do a Reggie Miller themed board. Reggie Miller was Blake's favorite basketball player growing up and he wore #31. Because of Reggie, Blake also wore #31 in High School. Blake kept Reggie Miller's rookie basketball card and Starting Lineup figure in his basketball locker for good luck.





We also got our crib this week. Buying things for our baby makes everything seem more real and that it's getting close.





4 comments:

  1. Tay, you look beautiful! Can't wait to meet baby Ross. He is going to be darling! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck, it's getting so close. I can't wait to meet him

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made my cry for some reason. I think it's because it made me remember Blake when he was little and how he collected those basketball figures and basketball cards, etc., and now he's all grown up and you two are going to be the parents of a son, who I hope turns out to be just like his dad! Time really does fly by so quickly. I am so excited for you two and our whole family. I love you, Taylor!

    ReplyDelete