CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Week 22 & Elder Ryan Ross went through the Temple

 
 
 Week 22: Our baby is moving around so much now. My two favorite parts of the day are morning and night when I'm laying in bed and Blake can feel him move around. I can already tell how much Blake loves our baby it is so cute. He is going to be the best dad!
On Thursday night Ryan went through the Brigham City Temple. I am so proud of Ryan and the example he is to me. I know our little baby boy will look up to him so much.  I love going to the Temple. This was my first time going to Brigham City Temple it was beautiful.

Elder Ross


2 comments:

  1. You are adorable pregnant! Lucky! :)
    P.S. The artwork on your posters is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh can't wait to see you and the cute little belly of yours on Thursday! :) So excited ! Love you!

    ReplyDelete