CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 1, 2012

18 Weeks & Aprils Bridal Shower

At 18 weeks we went to the doctor. He said our baby is growing healthy and strong. On October 10th we get to find out what we are having. It is killing me not knowing. Blake and the whole Ross family think it's a girl. My family thinks it's a boy. And I have no idea what to think. I wish I knew for this weekend since I am going to San Francisco to visit Brooke and Jordan. I know we will be doing alot of baby shopping since Brooke just found out she is having a boy. I am so happy that the cousin will be so close in age.
One of my very BEST friends is getting married!!! I am so happy for April and Paul. Whitney, Klary and I threw her a shower last Saturday. She got alot of fun things. I can't wait for the wedding!

1 comment:

  1. First of all I am so excited for you and secondly WHO DOES THOSE POSTERS? I think it is the most darling idea I have ever seen !

    ReplyDelete